The Centre Point Group
Centre Point Group of Schools comprises of 3 premier educational institutions of Nagpur. The group was conceptualized in 1988 by Mrs. Aruna Upadhyaya, its Founder & Director. The school is a manifestation of her visionary zeal and her philosophy of providing quality education to children in a student-friendly ambience. Along with the Intelligence Quotient – IQ, emphasis is laid on developing the Social Quotient – SQ and the ‘Joy’ Quotient – JQ. It is this philosophy of the founder that is the guiding light of all academic and co-curricular activities taken up in the schools. Through a student-centered holistic approach to teaching-learning which respects the individual needs of children, the schools aim to achieve physical, social, emotional and academic excellence, and consequently human excellence.
- Centre Point School, Katol Road, Nagpur
- Centre Point School, Wardhaman Nagar, Nagpur
- Centre Point School, Amravati Road (Bypass), Nagpur
All the three schools are affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Examination. An excellent result in the CBSE board examinations is a tradition which has become ingrained in the ethos of all the three schools. The three branches are proud recipients of the ” INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL AWARD by THE BRITISH COUNCIL.”
The features that set the group apart are :
- Co-educational with classes from I – XII.
- Commerce, Humanities and Science streams offered at XI, XII level.
- Trained and dedicated faculty.
- State of Art Infrastructure – Electronic Boards in every class, Junior and Senior ICT Labs, Jr. and Sr. Libraries, Maths Lab, Language Lab, Social Studies Lab and Science Labs, Botanical garden, Art, Craft, Music rooms, Swimming Pool, Skating Rink, Basketball Courts, Badminton Court, Cricket pitch, Tables for Table Tennis, Spacious Auditorium and Conference hall.